Friday, January 30, 2015

What's Happening With Ian's Game Corner?

As much as I hate to see it, you guys will probably not be seeing any new game reviews on here for a long time. The reason for all this is that I've found that I'm just not really as great with reviewing games as much as reviewing movies, which is why I made this. I may love games like a friend from school but I love movies like family. They are often as enjoyable to watch as they are fascinating to talk about, because even when they're not very great, I still have something to say about them. Ian's Movie Corner will now be (hopefully) my main review source until I fully understand how to translate my opinions into videos. 

"So Ian, that means the Game Corner is basically dead, right? You're not coming back to do any more reviews?"

No, not really. It's more in purgatory, so to speak. I might come back for a special occasion to do a new review of a game, but keep in mind that stuff like that will not happen very often. The Movie Corner is my primary review source now, and it will stay that way until I decide it's okay to move on to a video format, which more than likely won't be for a long time.

"Do the same rules apply to the Movie Corner as they do the Game Corner?"

No, they do not. I'm not going to restrict myself this time around. Almost any type of movie goes, whether it be animated, theatrical, direct-to-video, direct-to-television, or a part of a previously established franchise, which means I GET TO REVIEW AS MANY SEQUELS OR REMAKES AS I WANT. No movie is safe this time around. I will do Top 10 lists, I'll do compilation reviews, I'll be in full control.

Anywho, if you get the chance, check out Ian's Movie Corner, I promise that it won't disappoint. Right now I'm in the midst of working on a movie review series/event to get things going, so once it comes out, go check it out, as it will be of gargantuan proportions.

Until I come back, here's a picture to ease the pain.




RIP Ian's Game Corner

2014-Banana Pudding

"Also no, I'm not reviewing Five Night's At Freddies 2: Electric Boogaloo or whatever."

No comments:

Post a Comment